My Poetry

Someday . . . 
I don't know when . . .
I hope you just for me
When I miss you
I can see you

and
I could hold you tight
I hope I could see your smile
I hope I could hold your hand



Every second, every minute, every time
I want 


My wish is my hope
My hope is my dream
And my dream is you
Because you are the most beautiful girl
That made me understand the meaning of love


When you're bored of me
I just quiet and silent my mouth
I can't understand what in your heart
I can't read your mind


And


I can't make you tell me . . .
What happen to you
So, what must I do then ?
Just sitdown and do nothing ?


And what the meaning of me for you then ?
Just person that always play message with you ?
or just a person that call you sometimes ?
And no more . . .


My question is . . .
Am I Worth for you ?
Or not 

There are something that I couldn't understand from you and you just keep it along with you without sharing it with me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

##copyrightlink## ##copyrightlink## ##AICP##